Parent/Homeschool Coaching & Planning
We believe that learning starts at birth! Our mission is to motivate and encourage parent involvement- But let's face it, sometimes we just can't do it alone!
It is our goal to break down every barrier of hinderance, so that you can succeed in helping your child achieve- Providing you with homeschool early learning and developmental resources, solutions, techniques, strategies, educational space design planning, developmental evaluation, learning assessments, and more.
Great for parents of children birth to 5 years of age!
- Parent education of early learning developmental and educational milestones including; resources, assessments, and checklists
- Development evaluation birth to 18 months (optional)
- Educational assessment 18 months to 5 years (optional)
- Parent education of teaching styles, models, techniques, and best practices
- Parent education regarding early signs of giftedness
- Personalized educational planning, goals, and objectives based on your child's level of learning
- Support for those trying to figure out parenting of a gifted or accelerated little one
- Educational curriculum starter kit for parents of children under 2 years old. Kit includes; hand selected flash cards, books, workbooks, and activities.
- Cost includes 90 minutes of coaching
- Coaching can be scheduled as (1) 90 minute session or split into two
- We recommend sessions be conducted in-home for proper space preparation. However coaching can be conducted at a local library within our service area, if preferred.
- Available Monday- Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am-2:00 pm (based on availability)