Potty Training Boot Camp
We know, right! Finally, someone has answered the call!
We are now offering a 3 or 5 day potty training boot camp, for those looking to do away with the diaper quickly. We work directly with you and your child in the comforts of your own home.
Think of us as the "Potty Tutors". During each visit your child will have the chance to engage in various learning material with a focus around "the potty" from books to songs, dances, activities, and even sign language. Your child will be immersed in the world of potty, while being exposed to a world of learning- All at the same time . We are hands-on in our technique and come equipped with learning materials AND cleaning supplies. Yes! There will be messes- but we will be there to clean them up. Leaving you worry free during our visits.
- Parent coaching; mental preparation, education of various methods, setting goals and objectives, creating a plan, implementation
- Space preparation
- Child preparation
- Actual potty training; clock watching, record keeping, potty emptying, potty cleaning, mess mopping, cup filling, snack sweeping, butt wiping, potty educating, plan keeping, nap timing, training.
- Age: Walking - 3 years old
- Child must show basic signs of readiness and physical capability
- Parent(s) must be dedicated, committed, and willing to partake in the boot camp process
- For best results, days must be scheduled and rendered consecutively. Likewise, visits must be scheduled and rendered during the same time slot each day.
- Parent/Caregiver must be available during the morning
- $120.00; 3 days, 3 hours per visit (9 hours total)
- $150.00; 5 days, 3 hours per visit (15 hours total)
- Days must be scheduled and rendered consecutively
- Visits must be scheduled and rendered during the same hours each day
- Potty Training Boot Camp is available Monday-Friday between 8:00 am-1:00 pm
"If your child can walk to the potty, your child can go the potty!..."