Give your little one the head start they deserve, while taking the much needed break you deserve! All in the comforts of your own home, or local library if preferred.
Our baby tutoring sessions can cover all the basics! Abc's, 123's, colors, shapes, sensory, and motor skill development- with the ability to be personalize and customize specific to your little learners needs.
- Age: 18 months - 5 years old
- Child must show basic signs of readiness and/or willingness
- Parent(s) must be committed and engaged in baby's learning
- For best results, if learning time is split, sessions must be scheduled and rendered within two weeks of the first completed session
- Personalized and/or focused learning based on input from the parent(s)
- Basic curriculum covers; abc's,123's, colors, shapes,
- Gross and fine motor skill development
- Personalized educational objectives
- Educational assessment
- Related educational materials supplied during sessions
Option for Spanish or ASL add-on available when adding to cart for anextra $10 or checkout our separate dual language immersion option on our services page.
Session Options & Availability:
- Price includes 60 minutes of personalized baby tutoring; sessions can be scheduled as a 1 hour session, or scheduled in either 20 or 30 minute increments (if split sessions must be scheduled and rendered within two weeks of the first completed session)
- Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 2 pm (based on availability)
- Sessions can be conducted in home or at a local library within our service area
- Available Monday- Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am-2:00 pm